An incredible power is released when we work effectively together. When teams function optimally, they can be excellent tools to ensure resiliency, manage risk, and maximize achievement in times of change. When the whirlwind takes over, busyness gains priority and stress levels run high. In a fast-paced environment, we often let communication and team dynamics suffer, and the costs are significant.
Strong team culture is essential to sustain success. How can we foster authentic and lasting team culture? Reunite your team under a higher goal. Embolden the professionals on your teams to lead from within. Adam combines inspiring stories with an interactive presentation to share the concept of Shared Leadership with teams across sectors.
It’s time to hit the refresh button. Empower your team to navigate current and future uncertainty with confidence. Participants will gain my best practices for managing change, and the tools that are necessary for consistent self-improvement.
Learn Key Lessons to Build Teamwork and Leadership in Times of Change:
- Learn the correlation between energy and positivity in the face of change
- Understand the change curve to stop resisting change
- Learn to let go of the past
- Remember that we must focus on what we can control
You’ll also learn:
- Why we must have clear roles in our teams
- Why it is important to “debate ideas, not people”
- How airing our grievances can create a stronger team
- How disagreements can be overcome by focusing on shared objectives
- Communication tips for better teamwork and team leadership