August 13 1pm PST
20 mins presentation / 20 mins Q&A
Cost: $20 (
Proceeds donated to the United Way
Register today (on eventbrite)
In this online presentation with leading author, executive business coach and Olympic Gold Medalist Adam Kreek, you will learn how values underscore everything, and why they are a fundamental tool for finding flow in our career, personal lives, organization, political alignments and broader society.
Adam will offer a 40,000 foot view on the following:
- Why values are valuable to the individual and the organization?
- Why do some people and organizations not live their values?
- How to uncover your personal values and put them to work within your team and organization.
- What’s the difference between principles and values?
Those who attend will be entered into a drawing to receive Adam’s book, The Responsibility Ethic.
Who Should Attend:
Mid-level and senior management who experience the following problems:
- You’re feeling too uncomfortable
- There’s information overload
- What you’ve tried so far isn’t working
- No one has given you a clear plan
- You’re leaving growth up to chance
- The team isn’t working the way you’d like