If you could achieve all of your career goals today at the snap of a finger, would you? And why? If your answer is no, then I am the executive coach for you.
When you are a small business owner, senior manager of a mid-sized organization, or leader of a Fortune 500 business unit, you deal with your share of leadership challenges. How do I manage the politics of my business and organization? What is the best strategic decision to make? How should I restructure the leadership team to put the right people in the right seats? When I retire, how do I maximize the organizational legacy (not the pompous titles and accolades, but the real change that makes a difference)?
My clients know how much I care about building personal relationships and delivering the right strategic insight at the right time. Caring deeply for my clients and delivering a generous impact is the essence of my work.
My experience comes from what I’ve learned by overcoming my own challenges and building an incredibly successful business, along with working with some of the most successful business leaders in America, Canada and Europe. This has given me the knowledge and platform needed to inspire my clients to live their values and achieve their destiny. And that’s why I’m so passionate now about using my platform to give others confidence and peace of mind at different stages in their career, working alongside my clients to:
- set clearer goals that are in alignment with their values
- refine their understanding of strategy and leadership
- leave a functional legacy that is both humble and powerful
- achieve a level of success that allows them to give back
So much of our work is about leaving a legacy, and there’s none greater for me than being able to give back to others. I had a successful athletic career, and have built a successful boutique consultancy. More importantly, I am a husband and the father of three awe-inspiring children. These are experiences have each been life-changing, and as I lean into the challenges and suffering of each new adventure I recognize that each moment of self-doubt hardens me onto the values I cherish most in life.
Specialties: leadership coaching | succession planning | team building | strategic planning
I founded KreekSpeak Business Solutions in 2008 and have been coaching, writing, speaking and training ever since. I published the bestselling business book The Responsibility Ethic, and am also known for my popular weekly newsletter: Quote, Comment, Question
How does my work benefit you?
My work is for mid-level and senior management who experience the following challenges:
• You’ve recently been promoted
• You are leaving your position soon and want a succession plan in place
• Your team is more difficult to manage than you’d like
• You need more clarity on your plans
• You’re a high achiever and not seeing results fast enough
• You are not maximizing your earning potential or ownership stake
My work focuses on:
- Leadership – How are you at influencing others and yourself? Have you clarified your vision and convinced others to help you achieve it?
- Change Management – New position? Merger? Disruption? Policy change? Do you and your team have to tools to weather change?
- Teamwork – Do you have the right people in the right place for the job?
- Strategy – How clear are your personal goals? Team goals? Organizational goals? Are they in alignment?
I’m still learning, but I’m happy to share with you the knowledge I have gained as an executive business coach, trainer, entrepreneur and professional athlete.
One thing I know for sure: no one can do it alone. I’m here as a resource to help you, your team or your conference achieve your professional potential.
Please check out my blog for interesting reads on:
- Strategic Deployment
- CLEAR Goal Setting
- Managing Change
- My Favourite Rowing Machine Workout
Also, check out my list of client testimonials!
TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR SUCCESS AND THE SUCCESS OF YOUR TEAM
Adam Kreek is one of North America’s top Executive Business Coaches, who specializes in leadership development, strategic planning and values driven achievement. He has degrees and certifications from Stanford University, UBC Sauder School of Business, and Queens Smith School of Business. He is a guest lecturer at the University of Victoria and teaches strategies and skills of self-leadership, leadership, high performance and perseverance to corporate and government teams globally through keynotes, workshops and online seminars.
Adam has coached, trained and taught hundreds of thousands of people, including teams at Microsoft, General Electric, Mercedes-Benz, L’Oreal, Shell, YPO, EO, TEDx, and most importantly, Adam walks the talk. As an Entrepreneur, Adam runs two small corporations – KreekSpeak Business Solutions and Ergo Eco Solutions, a low carbon initiative that connects small businesses with small governments.
Long-term clients include leadership teams from the Aerospace, Finance, Public Service, Nutrition and Clean Energy Sectors.
Adam is a husband, father of three, and an active volunteer in his community and nationally through his work past and present with various health, youth empowerment and human rights not-for-profit organizations.
A two-time Olympian, Adam holds 60 international medals, including Olympic Gold, and multiple hall of fame inductions. In 2013, Adam made the first-ever attempt to row unsupported across the Atlantic Ocean from Africa to America, the subject of the NBC Dateline Documentary, Capsized.
Adam’s bestselling book, The Responsibility Ethic, teaches us the how of self-leadership, driving personal and professional results in individuals and organizations.
“In a world overly obsessed with why – Kreek gets us back to the much more challenging HOW! His back to fundamentals approach is a timely reminder of the enduring principles of success, and from someone who has lived them first hand.”
– Peter Sheahan, CEO, Karrikins Group
Why Adam for Executive Business Coaching?
In addition to keynote presentations, retreats and workshops, Kreek reserves a few exclusive spaces for one-on-one coaching services. Kreek coaches executives, business owners and CEO’s who would like a boost and a trusted confidant.
Kreek has been in business for over a decade and is well-read. He has visited hundreds of businesses and industries through his consulting and keynote speaking practice. Long-term clients on retainer include leaders from the aerospace, healthcare, nutrition and energy sectors.
KreekSpeak Coaching is offered through online check-ins and regular phone calls scheduled at times convenient for you. When possible Kreek likes to coach his executives in the outdoors. Hiking, cycling and time on the water deepen the coaching relationship and allows for effective growth work to occur.
For more information on our coaching services, please contact us.
Past KreekSpeak coaching clients have achieved the following results:
- Transitioned from a shrinking business in the red, to achieve profitability and annual revenue growth between 20% and 30% each year
- Planned and executed a successful transition out of current senior leadership role and organization into a more desirable position while ensuring a positive legacy
- Acquired a new $40M facility and consolidated operations to achieve greater EBITA, and achieve goals set by the multi-national parent company
- Strengthened communication skill set, and increased assertiveness tool kit to exert more influence upon the organization
- Increased sales, overachieved on yearly targets, won performance award and boosted sales-team chemistry
- After receiving extreme demands from the board, worked through a leadership team mutiny to achieve high engagement and results
- Effectively transitioned into a new leadership new role, while navigating corporate politics
- Achieved a better title, better compensation and more influence on their organization
- Found greater alignment between work, life and self
“Having Adam on my team has allowed me to acquire more power and influence over my leadership team. I have grown both as a man and as an executive, and am grateful for this relationship.”
“In my organization, I cannot be vulnerable. The business is large and the people are competitive. Politics happen, and any weakness you show can be exploited for the advancement of others’ interests. My conversations with Kreek are my secret advantage.”
“I own my business and keep having to work through staffing issues. I’m so glad to have Kreek on my team to talk through my personnel issues. I have tried having these conversations with other employees, but it created a gossipy, toxic environment. I look forward to my weekly dose of KreekSpeak.”
Why Adam for a Keynote, Workshop or Retreat?
Adam’s keynotes, workshops and executive retreats have been described as “Extremely engaging, energetic and interactive”, “genuine” and “the real deal”. Please see Testimonials, and references available upon request.
Adam has become a favourite among meeting and event planners, and a trusted partner for speaker bureaus and corporate executives for these reasons:
- His team at Kreekspeak Business Solutions is available 24/7 to answer questions, facilitate planning, support logistics and work in collaboration to ensure success at your event.
- Adam arrives on time and prepared. As a former Olympic Gold Medalist, he treats his profession as a practice of excellence. Adam invests heavily in research and curriculum design to ensure our content is both relevant and actionable.
- Adam brings grounded energy. He loves to better individuals and organizations, and both his skill and commitment are evident the moment he steps onto the stage.
- Adam delivers customized keynotes for your audience. He specializes in tailoring his keynotes to the unique needs, challenges and opportunities of each organization. Get ready for an interactive, multi-media live event experience.
- Adam is a powerful storyteller, with a remarkable background. He understands that participants need to be emotionally engaged and inspired to commit to meaningful change and take immediate action.
- Adam walks the talk and shows up humble, confident and eager to serve. Our values are leaving a generous impact, loving a challenge and pursuing excellence.
- Adam offers a Free Conference Fitness Program to all interested keynote and workshop clients, to engage presentation attendees and promote a wellness culture at the conference.
- Adam’s keynote is just the beginning. Adam blogs regularly and is active on social so every audience member can stay connected.
- The keynote is actionable. Each presentation Adam delivers is grounded in action that audience members can use immediately.
- The most important minute of a meeting is the minute after the meeting ends – when business begins again. Adam helps participants decide, commit and prepare to take action now!