CHANGE MANAGEMENT. STRATEGIC PLANNING.
HEALTH. TEAM WORK & EMPOWERMENT.
TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR SUCCESS AND THE SUCCESS OF YOUR TEAM
Adam Kreek is one of North America’s top Executive Business Coaches, who specializes in leadership development and strategic planning. He has degrees and certifications from Stanford University, UBC Sauder School of Business, and Queens Smith School of Business. He is a guest lecturer at the University of Victoria and teaches strategies and skills of self-leadership, leadership, high performance and perseverance to corporate and government teams globally through keynotes, workshops and online seminars.
Adam has coached, trained and taught hundreds of thousands of people, including teams at Microsoft, General Electric, Mercedes-Benz, L’Oreal, Shell, YPO, EO, TEDx, and most importantly, Adam walks the talk. As an Entrepreneur, Adam runs two small corporations – KreekSpeak Business Solutions and Ergo Eco Solutions, a low carbon initiative that connects small businesses with small governments.
Long-term clients include leadership teams from the Aerospace, Finance, Public Service, Nutrition and Clean Energy Sectors.
Adam is a husband, father of three, and an active volunteer in his community and nationally through his work past and present with various health, youth empowerment and human rights not-for-profit organizations.
A two-time Olympian, Adam holds 60 international medals, including Olympic Gold, and multiple hall of fame inductions. In 2013, Adam made the first ever attempt to row unsupported across the Atlantic Ocean from Africa to America, the subject of the NBC Dateline Documentary, Capsized.
Adam’s new book, The Responsibility Ethic, teaches us the how of self-leadership, driving personal and professional results in individuals and organizations.
“In a world overly obsessed with why – Kreek gets us back to the much more challenging HOW! His back to fundamentals approach is a timely reminder of the enduring principles of success, and from someone who has lived them first hand.”
– Peter Sheahan, CEO, Karrikins Group
Why Adam for a Keynote, Workshop or Retreat?
Adam’s keynotes, workshops and executive retreats have been described as “Extremely engaging, energetic and interactive”, “genuine” and “the real deal”. Please see Testimonials, and references available upon request.
Adam has become a favourite among meeting and event planners, and a trusted partner for speaker bureaus and corporate executives for these reasons:
- His team at Kreekspeak Business Solutions is available 24/7 to answer questions, facilitate planning, support logistics and work in collaboration to ensure success at your event.
- Adam arrives on time and prepared. As a former Olympic Gold Medalist, he treats his profession as a practice of excellence. Adam invests heavily in research and curriculum design to ensure our content is both relevant and actionable.
- Adam brings grounded energy. He loves to better individuals and organizations, and both his skill and commitment are evident the moment he steps onto the stage.
- Adam delivers customized keynotes for your audience. He specializes in tailoring his keynotes to the unique needs, challenges and opportunities of each organization. Get ready for an interactive, multi-media live event experience.
- Adam is a powerful storyteller, with a remarkable background. He understands that participants need to be emotionally engaged and inspired to commit to meaningful change and take immediate action.
- Adam walks the talk and shows up humble, confident and eager to serve. Our values are leaving a generous impact, loving a challenge and pursuing excellence.
- Adam offers a Free Conference Fitness Program to all interested keynote and workshop clients, to engage presentation attendees and promote a wellness culture at the conference.
- Adam’s keynote is just the beginning. Adam blogs regularly and is active on social so every audience member can stay connected.
- The keynote is actionable. Each presentation Adam delivers is grounded in action that audience members can use immediately.
- The most important minute of a meeting is the minute after the meeting ends – when business begins again. Adam helps participants decide, commit and prepare to take action now!