CHANGE MANAGEMENT. STRATEGIC PLANNING.
HEALTH. TEAM WORK & EMPOWERMENT.
TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR SUCCESS AND THE SUCCESS OF YOUR TEAM
Adam Kreek is one of North America’s top Executive Business Coaches, who specializes in leadership development and strategic planning. He has degrees and certifications from Stanford University, UBC Sauder School of Business, and Queens Smith School of Business. He is a guest lecturer at the University of Victoria and teaches strategies and skills of self-leadership, leadership, high performance and perseverance to corporate and government teams globally through keynotes, workshops and online seminars.
Adam has coached, trained and taught hundreds of thousands of people, including teams at Microsoft, General Electric, Mercedes-Benz, L’Oreal, Shell, YPO, EO, TEDx, and most importantly, Adam walks the talk. As an Entrepreneur, Adam runs two small corporations – KreekSpeak Business Solutions and Ergo Eco Solutions, a low carbon initiative that connects small businesses with small governments.
Long-term clients include leadership teams from the Aerospace, Finance, Public Service, Nutrition and Clean Energy Sectors.
Adam is a husband, father of three, and an active volunteer in his community and nationally through his work past and present with various health, youth empowerment and human rights not-for-profit organizations.
A two-time Olympian, Adam holds 60 international medals, including Olympic Gold, and multiple hall of fame inductions. In 2013, Adam made the first ever attempt to row unsupported across the Atlantic Ocean from Africa to America, the subject of the NBC Dateline Documentary, Capsized.
Adam’s new book, The Responsibility Ethic, teaches us the how of self-leadership, driving personal and professional results in individuals and organizations.
“In a world overly obsessed with why – Kreek gets us back to the much more challenging HOW! His back to fundamentals approach is a timely reminder of the enduring principles of success, and from someone who has lived them first hand.”
– Peter Sheahan, CEO, Karrikins Group
Why Adam for Executive Business Coaching?
In addition to keynote presentations, retreats and workshops, Kreek reserves a few exclusive spaces for one-on-one coaching services. Kreek coaches executives, business owners and CEO’s who would like a boost and a trusted confidant.
Kreek has been in business for over a decade and is well-read. He has visited hundreds of businesses and industries through his consulting and keynote speaking practice. Long-term clients on retainer include leaders from the aerospace, healthcare, nutrition and energy sectors.
KreekSpeak Coaching is offered through online check-ins and regular phone calls scheduled at times convenient for you. When possible Kreek likes to coach his executives in the outdoors. Hiking, cycling and time on the water deepen the coaching relationship and allows for effective growth work to occur.
For more information on our coaching services, please Contact us.
Past KreekSpeak coaching clients have achieved the following results:
- Transitioned from a shrinking business in the red, to achieve profitability and annual revenue growth between 20% and 30% each year
- Planned and executed a successful transition out of current senior leadership role and organization into a more desirable position while ensuring a positive legacy
- Acquired a new $40M facility and consolidated operations to achieve greater EBITA, and achieve goals set by the multi-national parent company
- Strengthened communication skill set, and increased assertiveness tool kit to exert more influence upon the organization
- Increased sales, over achieved on yearly targets, won performance award and boosted sales-team chemistry
- After receiving extreme demands from the board, worked through a leadership team mutiny to achieve high engagement and results
- Effectively transitioned into a new leadership new role, while navigating corporate politics
- Achieved a better title, better compensation and more influence on their organization
- Found greater alignment between work, life and self
“Having Adam on my team has allowed me to acquire more power and influence over my leadership team. I have grown both as a man and as an executive, and am grateful for this relationship.”
“In my organization, I cannot be vulnerable. The business is large and the people are competitive. Politics happen, and any weakness you show can be exploited for the advancement of others’ interests. My conversations with Kreek are my secret advantage.”
“I own my business and keep having to work through staffing issues. I’m so glad to have Kreek on my team to talk through my personnel issues. I have tried having these conversations with other employees, but it created a gossipy, toxic environment. I look forward to my weekly dose of KreekSpeak.”
Why Adam for a Keynote, Workshop or Retreat?
Adam’s keynotes, workshops and executive retreats have been described as “Extremely engaging, energetic and interactive”, “genuine” and “the real deal”. Please see Testimonials, and references available upon request.
Adam has become a favourite among meeting and event planners, and a trusted partner for speaker bureaus and corporate executives for these reasons:
- His team at Kreekspeak Business Solutions is available 24/7 to answer questions, facilitate planning, support logistics and work in collaboration to ensure success at your event.
- Adam arrives on time and prepared. As a former Olympic Gold Medalist, he treats his profession as a practice of excellence. Adam invests heavily in research and curriculum design to ensure our content is both relevant and actionable.
- Adam brings grounded energy. He loves to better individuals and organizations, and both his skill and commitment are evident the moment he steps onto the stage.
- Adam delivers customized keynotes for your audience. He specializes in tailoring his keynotes to the unique needs, challenges and opportunities of each organization. Get ready for an interactive, multi-media live event experience.
- Adam is a powerful storyteller, with a remarkable background. He understands that participants need to be emotionally engaged and inspired to commit to meaningful change and take immediate action.
- Adam walks the talk and shows up humble, confident and eager to serve. Our values are leaving a generous impact, loving a challenge and pursuing excellence.
- Adam offers a Free Conference Fitness Program to all interested keynote and workshop clients, to engage presentation attendees and promote a wellness culture at the conference.
- Adam’s keynote is just the beginning. Adam blogs regularly and is active on social so every audience member can stay connected.
- The keynote is actionable. Each presentation Adam delivers is grounded in action that audience members can use immediately.
- The most important minute of a meeting is the minute after the meeting ends – when business begins again. Adam helps participants decide, commit and prepare to take action now!