Sign up for our newsletter -> Join over 5,000 subscribers for a weekly leadership boost
New promotion? Succession planning? Team building? Want to earn more, own more, give more? Executive business coaching to get you there faster.
WORKSHOPS & RETREATS
Interactive, engaging and action oriented, Adam’s custom training refocuses teamwork, raises leadership and fosters new perspectives on goal achievement.
Interested in a FREE Chapter?
Stop wasting your time. Hire someone who knows achievement in both sport and business. An executive business coach and Olympic Gold Medalist, Adam is a top corporate trainer who effectively translates his sporting experiences into leadership epiphanies.
Latest from KreekSpeak
Motivational Interviewing Works Best for Executive Leaders when you use all 4 OARS
Why is it necessary to develop skills to lead people through change? Shouldn’t people naturally change on their own when they see change is needed? Often, as leaders and managers, we will give advice expecting our colleagues to change. Yet, we can see that the prescriptive method doesn’t work that well. Motivational interviewing is an effective way … Continued
Does Your Work Ever Feel Meaningless?
Find Purpose Does your job feel meaningless? Have you ever wondered why you are doing it? I have endured the same challenge, both as a rower and as a management consultant and executive coach. My crises of purpose were fueled by early successes, followed by the realization that bigger success would take exponentially more work … Continued
How Personality Indexing Increases Team Performance and Results
Have you noticed different motivational strategies are effective at inspiring some team members into action but, have little to no impact on others? For example, Susan in accounting may be motivated by the recognition she receives from a small award that symbolizes her accomplishment, whereas Rasheed in research, may increase his productivity if more time … Continued
What People are Saying
The Best Presentation I have Seen!
What Sets Adam Apart
“There is no shortage of speakers available for business coaching. What sets Adam apart is his genuine, down-to-earth interest in the success of not only corporate goals but personal ones as well. Adam has provided us with the tools to take large, multi-year goals and then work backwards to make the changes in our everyday lives in order to achieve them. I would not hesitate to recommend Adam to anyone or group who is looking at understanding what success looks like on their terms and what’s required to achieve it.”
– Financial Advisor
Nicola Wealth Management
Extremely engaging, practical and very impactful!
“A huge thank you to Adam for his time and presentation! I found his talk extremely engaging, practical and very impactful. I was also on the speaker’s list that weekend, giving two presentations to my fellow optometrists and staff on topics related to eye health and office management. I have been teaching part-time outside of clinical practice for a number of years now, and really enjoy teaching and lecturing – and when I attend a lecture or presentation that was as good as Kreek’s – it is a huge learning and growth opportunity for me as well – on so many levels!! So a huge thank you! I loved it all!”
– Optometrist, Small Business Owner and Keynote Audience Participant
Eye Recommend Training Conference
Our purpose at KreekSpeak Business Solutions is to energetically deliver unique insights, novel education and grounded coaching to positively impact human and business development around the globe.
We live the following values and incorporate them into everything we do.
We give our full heart to our clients to make the maximum impact on organizational cultures and the individuals that drive organizational success.
- Taking the extra time to talk to a client, fan or professional whenever possible
- Always looking for ways to add more value to clients, events and cultures
- Reaching out with extra resources, just because it feels like the right thing to do
- Offering free exercise sessions, and getting moving with coaching clients
LOVING A CHALLENGE
We look for growth in the hard places. We are no strangers to hard work, perseverance and grit. We give the extra effort to get the job done on time, on budget, zero harm.
- Our first response to any creative idea is, “Yes. Let’s explore this more.”
- Experimenting regularly and trying new ideas and techniques
- Welcoming the satisfying exhaustion that comes from delivering good service with good ethics and good values
- Looking for the right ways to inspire interactivity during presentations
Being great is not a destination, but a continuous habit and discipline. We look to get better and be better every day in every way.
- Regularly looking for ways to increase administrative competence and productivity
- Finding great clients that inspire our best work
- Building a support system outside of our regular business network that supports our organizational goals
- Enduring bad days and bad weeks and learning from failure to make future days and weeks better