Sign up for our newsletter -> Join over 5,000 subscribers for a weekly leadership boost
New promotion? Succession planning? Team building? Want to earn more, own more, give more? Executive business coaching to get you there faster.
WORKSHOPS & RETREATS
Interactive, engaging and action oriented, Adam’s custom training refocuses teamwork, raises leadership and fosters new perspectives on goal achievement.
Interested in a FREE Chapter?
Strong leaders made stronger
Adam Kreek’s values-driven success program supports achievement-oriented senior leaders with high personal standards to destroy leadership anxiety and negative stress so that they can grow faster, achieve more, and have lasting peace of mind.
Top leaders like you receive training, accountability and resources to evolve with more grit and find more joy in your efforts.
Executive Business Coaching
Latest from KreekSpeak
Executive Business Coaching
My service focuses on working professionals who are progressing quickly into the next stage of their careers and recognize the benefits of regular, executive coaching to continue their success and ensure their legacy. You will expedite your professional development and build an accountability partnership that boosts your productivity, results and job satisfaction. My coaching has … Continued
A List of Common Core Values
Core Values List Below is a list of core values commonly used by leadership institutes and programs. This list is not exhaustive, but it will give you an idea of some common core values (also called personal values). My recommendation is to select three core values to focus on—if everything is a core value, then … Continued
The Kreek Way – A Rowing Journey
Two days – and the decisions they contain – have the utmost meaning in a competitive athlete’s life. First is the day you commit and give up everything to pursue your sport. The second day is when you finally end your path of elite athletics. As I reflect upon my sporting career, one lesson stands … Continued
What People are Saying
The Best Presentation I have Seen!
What Sets Adam Apart
“There is no shortage of speakers available for business coaching. What sets Adam apart is his genuine, down-to-earth interest in the success of not only corporate goals but personal ones as well. Adam has provided us with the tools to take large, multi-year goals and then work backwards to make the changes in our everyday lives in order to achieve them. I would not hesitate to recommend Adam to anyone or group who is looking at understanding what success looks like on their terms and what’s required to achieve it.”
– Financial Advisor
Nicola Wealth Management
Extremely engaging, practical and very impactful!
“A huge thank you to Adam for his time and presentation! I found his talk extremely engaging, practical and very impactful. I was also on the speaker’s list that weekend, giving two presentations to my fellow optometrists and staff on topics related to eye health and office management. I have been teaching part-time outside of clinical practice for a number of years now, and really enjoy teaching and lecturing – and when I attend a lecture or presentation that was as good as Kreek’s – it is a huge learning and growth opportunity for me as well – on so many levels!! So a huge thank you! I loved it all!”
– Optometrist, Small Business Owner and Keynote Audience Participant
Eye Recommend Training Conference
Our purpose at KreekSpeak Business Solutions is to energetically deliver unique insights, novel education and grounded coaching to positively impact human and business development around the globe.
We live the following values and incorporate them into everything we do.
We give our full heart to our clients to make the maximum impact on organizational cultures and the individuals that drive organizational success.
- Taking the extra time to talk to a client, fan or professional whenever possible
- Always looking for ways to add more value to clients, events and cultures
- Reaching out with extra resources, just because it feels like the right thing to do
- Offering free exercise sessions, and getting moving with coaching clients
LOVING A CHALLENGE
We look for growth in the hard places. We are no strangers to hard work, perseverance and grit. We give the extra effort to get the job done on time, on budget, zero harm.
- Our first response to any creative idea is, “Yes. Let’s explore this more.”
- Experimenting regularly and trying new ideas and techniques
- Welcoming the satisfying exhaustion that comes from delivering good service with good ethics and good values
- Looking for the right ways to inspire interactivity during presentations
Being great is not a destination, but a continuous habit and discipline. We look to get better and be better every day in every way.
- Regularly looking for ways to increase administrative competence and productivity
- Finding great clients that inspire our best work
- Building a support system outside of our regular business network that supports our organizational goals
- Enduring bad days and bad weeks and learning from failure to make future days and weeks better