Workshops provide hands-on, interactive learning across areas of areas of Change Management, Leadership & Teamwork, Sales, and Health & Wellness.
Who should attend?
Workshops are designed for groups across disciplines in Corporate, Government, Not-for Profit, and Educational sectors.
Sample workshops themes include:
Shared Leadership: Lessons in effective teamwork
- Seek clarity. On your role, responsibilities, and team objectives.
- Surround your team with success.
- Sustain focus on your team vision.
- Acknowledge all team members.
Health and Wellness: Strategies for personal and team health
- Take responsibility for your current state of health and wellness
- Understand the importance of prioritizing health in order to sustain a high performance lifestyle
- Apply practical and sustainable fitness and nutrition principles to attain and maintain your potential health and fulfillment
- Discard self-imposed barriers
"Adam was able to give context to the challenges of achieving personal best performances by putting the teams' goals first, in support of a mission. He is credible, clear and articulate and he connects with his audience. Adam is a high functioning individual; his intelligence and passion are balanced with an unfailing sense of humour that is not lost on his listeners. Anyone who dares to dream will be moved by Adam's perspectives on making something a reality."
Lieutenant Colonel Director of Cadets, Royal Military College
- Adam reflects on his Expedition’s Capsize from his home; Live with CBC News
- Adam speaks with CBC News about his Expedition’s final day
- The extreme long distance relationship; Adam and his wife speak live with CBC Radio
- Day 57; Live from the Mid Atlantic – Adam speaks with CTV News
- Raw Video Footage – Adam From the Mid Atlantic