Adam uses his Olympic journey as a metaphor to motivate, inspire and educate professionals across diverse fields. Keynote audiences and workshop participants learn applicable tools of psychology and philosophy for bettering their individual capacity, workplace experience, community endeavors and family life.
Adam and his Kreek Speak team work with organizations to tailor key motivational philosophies to organizational needs in areas of Change Management, Leadership, Team Development, Sales Force Success, and Health and Wellness.
The following are sample keynote presentations.
Successful teams are filled with leaders. Two-time Olympian, Entrepreneur and Canada’s 2010 Athlete Leader of the Year, Adam Kreek shares valuable insights on fostering impactful leadership across team environments.
From 2001 to 2008, Adam’s Olympic team lost and won publicly on the world stage, learning powerful lessons about leadership and teamwork throughout the process. Adam shares with audiences a spectrum of tools and techniques gained from his personal experience and lifelong study of high performing teams.
- Participants are inspired by the power and influence of Shared Leadership in high performance team environments
- Participants learn to apply Shared Leadership tools for increased success in family, work and community settings
- Participants leave empowered with the strategies and resources necessary to create resilient teams
Confessions of an Olympian: Managing Change Successfully and Overcoming Obstacles to Achievement.
Tools and strategies to overcome internal and external obstacles in the face of change.
Four-time World Champion, expert in High Performance, and retired Olympic Gold Medalist, Adam Kreek empowers individuals and teams to accept, embrace and thrive in times of change. In his hallmark down-to-earth manner, Adam illustrates how to harness the lessons of high performance and apply strategies to transition from current practices to desired states.
- Participants are empowered to accept and embrace change
- Participants gain up-to-date knowledge and resources on best practices in change management
- Participants gain the tools necessary for consistent self-improvement in changing environments
- Participants experience Adam’s ethic and insights on positive realism and learn how to apply this strategy in all areas of life
Practical and science-based strategies for optimum health and wellness.
Adam’s pursuits – Stanford University, the Olympic Gold Medal podium, Canada’s 2010 Athlete Leader of the Year and rowing unsupported across the Atlantic Ocean – have required a learned understanding of the integral relationship between nutrition, physical health, mental wellness and peak performance. Adam offers science based, gold medal strategies for sustaining health, wellness and achievement across personal and work endeavors. Participants gain an intimate understanding of what it takes to reach optimum health and wellness and the advantages once attained.
- Participants are inspired to take action to improve physical and emotional wellbeing
- Participants leave with the tools necessary to implement their goals
- Participants learn how to embed high performance habits into busy personal and work schedules
- Participants gain up-to-date knowledge and resources on best practices in wellness
Adventure for Human and Environmental health
Tools and insights to support conservation and effective management of our natural resources.
Olympic Gold Medalist Adam Kreek uses the medium of adventure to expose, connect, and educate others about the wonder and beauty of our natural world. Adam believes that the more intimately we experience our outdoor spaces and natural resources, the more likely we are to use and conserve them effectively.
Recently back from circumnavigating Vancouver Island and preparing to row across the Atlantic Ocean in December 2012, Adam shares insights on using adventure and sport as platforms to support conservation and effective management of our natural resources to ensure long term human and environmental well-being.
Adam is the representative for the Canadian Wildlife Federation’s Sail for Wildlife Program and other conservation initiatives, and has a background in Geotechnical Engineering and Hydrology. He works with multiple not for profit groups seeking to restore and better human and environmental health.
- Participants learn how adventure can reconnect individuals with the environment
- Participants learn how to apply key success stories to conservation initiatives and personal life
- Participants learn how to learn and adopt effective risk taking from outdoor experiences
- Participants learn key strategies and tools to increase their effectiveness in conservation work.
"Adam is exemplary as a speaker, a teacher, and an expert on what it takes to succeed in a globally competitive endeavor. He teams with you to help make you a winner -- and he drives the enthusiasm of your colleagues to help you achieve your goals! You can find no finer gold, than the gold in Adam Kreek."
Executive Vice President
CATA Canadian Advanced Technology Alliance
- Adam reflects on his Expedition’s Capsize from his home; Live with CBC News
- Adam speaks with CBC News about his Expedition’s final day
- The extreme long distance relationship; Adam and his wife speak live with CBC Radio
- Day 57; Live from the Mid Atlantic – Adam speaks with CTV News
- Raw Video Footage – Adam From the Mid Atlantic